1. I’m writing this post specifically for non-native English speakers who are looking to improve their conversation skills. There are several reasons why English conversation skills are so important:
2. People with better English conversation skills are better able to communicate with others. They’re more likely to get their point across, be understood, and generally be able to express themselves in English.
3. People with better English conversation skills are more likely to find employment opportunities abroad. It’s much harder for a non-native speaker to work in an international company if they don’t speak the native language.
4. People with better English conversation skills are better able to compete for positions that require a certain level of proficiency.
5. People with better English conversation skills will earn higher salaries than those who struggle with the language.
6. People with better English conversation skills are better able to succeed in life. English is the global language of business, science, and technology. If you want to improve your English conversation skills, you can do so by reading books and watching videos on YouTube. However, it’s important to remember that you’ll never improve as quickly as you would if you had access to live coaching. There are several reasons why this is true:
7. The most effective way to learn a new skill is through practice. If you’re sitting in front of a book or video every day, you’re not practicing the skill. You’re just reading or watching.
8. When you’re learning a new skill, you have to learn how to do it correctly. If you practice incorrectly, you won’t be able to apply what you’ve learned.
9. A skilled English teacher can help you to improve your speaking and listening skills, which are often the first skills people struggle with when they start learning a language.
10. A skilled English teacher can help you to develop your confidence. It’s hard to feel confident about your skills if you aren’t able to demonstrate them.
11. A skilled English teacher can provide feedback that can be used to refine your approach.